Visonic TOWER-20AM External Mirror PIR Detector with Anti-Masking
TOWER-20AM is an external ground-breaking, anti-masking mirror detector that provides unparalleled alarm detection in outdoor environments. It effectively prevents false alarms caused by outdoor interferences, such as rain, snow, lightning storms, swaying bushes and free-roaming animals, while reliably detecting real threats.
When used with Visonic's PowerMax advanced home security system, the TOWER-20AM wireless outdoor detector provides a complete solution for the protection of the house, inside and out.
- Compact size: 157 x 147 x 124mm (6.9 x 5.8 x 4.8in)
- Innovative Octa-Quad technology can distinguish between a moving person, swaying trees or small animals, minimizing false alarms while ensuring effective detection of human movements
- Market-leading mirror optics provide exceptionally high detection sensitivity and immunity to false alarms caused by sunlight and car headlights
- Vandal-resistant design, enabled by patented V-Slot® technology, delivers unprecedented resistance to environmental interference and vandalism
- Coverage: 12 x 12m (40 x 40ft) / 90°
- Weather resistant: IP55 rated
- Compatible with all types of PowerMax panels and MCR receivers
- Complies with international standards and certifications in Europe and USA
NOTE: When connected to PowerMax, PowerMax+ or MCR-308 receiver, turn ON the switch in order to send masking alerts to the control panel.