Airflow iCON 15S Low Voltage 100mm 12V DC/SELV Extractor Fan 72683701
The Airflow iCON 15S Low Voltage 100mm 12V DC/SELV Extractor Fan is ideal for toilets, wet zones (1 and higher) en-suites, shower rooms and bathrooms. The Fan can be recessed into the wall or ceiling, it is stylish and unobtrusive, even in the smallest space. The quiet, powerful axial fan has a ball bearing motor for longer life and has been designed with simplicity in mind. The 12V DC fan conveniently has its controls in the fan and not the transformer.
A quick, core drilled hole enables immediate fixing of iCON 15S. The twist on/off cover requires only a single side entry fixing screw. Cantilever fixing lugs enable recessed installation on uneven surfaces.
The optional 'snap-in' module is quick to fit and wire. Tiling is a breeze with the circular cover flange, reducing the need to 'make good' and one wipe and the cover is clean. Stylish, slim and unobtrusive in walls or ceilings. Unique iris shutter prevents back draughts, operates silently and helps reduce noise ingress. Interchangeable low voltage control modules match fan to installation requirements.
Please Note: Model above is for basic on/off switching. Choose an optional control module to upgrade fan for Pull cord, Pull cord with adjustable timer, Humidity, pull cord with timer overrun, motion sensor with timer overrun, Motion sensor/humidity/timer . Don’t forget to add the control module you require.
- Toilet, En-suite, Shower rooms, Bathrooms
- SFP compliant (0.34 w/l/s) and meets 2010 Building Regulations
- 100mm (4’’) axial fan with 12v DC transformer
- Flow rate up to 21.9 l/sec (78.84 m3/hr)
- Power consumption only 6.2 watts
- Quiet operation, Silent shutter
- Universal Voltage 110/240v – 50/60Hz
- Ductable for short runs
- Stylish, easy to fit, slim profile
- Wall/ceiling, surface/recessed mounting
- Interchangeable control modules match fan to installation
- Choice of Silver, Sandstone, Chrome & Anthracite covers
- IPX4 Protection
- 3 year warranty
This product has not been reviewed yet.