BG 13A Double Power Socket with Built-in Door Chime
The BG 13A double Power socket with built-in door chime (822BELL) is an Innovative power socket with built-in wireless door chime that can replace any standard socket. This socket provides neat solution with no loss of valuable power sockets. White moulded round edge, sleek and slim with softly rounded edges.
With the BG double power socket with built-in door chime you can link up to 16 sockets to 1 bell, or 16 bells to 1 socket (Allows bells to be placed at front/back/garage/workshop door & operate from a singular socket, or vice versa). 1 in a million coding (If your neighbour has the same product, they will not set each other’s off).
This double socket is easy to install as it fits to a standard 25mm back box and features angled in-line colour coded terminals with captive screws and twin earth for high integrity circuits. With a 100m (open air) wireless range and ability to pair multiple sockets and push buttons make this BG double power socket with built-in chime ideal for larger homes.
- Integrated door chime keeps sockets free
- 100m (open air) wireless range - suitable for large homes
- Adjustable volume up to 80dB - volume button for easy adjustment and mute LED visual option
- LED indicator - visual indication of door chime activation
- 6 melodies - a choice of 4 x 'Ding Dong' and 2 x 'Westminster'
- Random generated one in a million-pairing code for no interference
- Produced in white moulded urea material with inherent antimicrobial properties
- Screw cover caps for a sleek appearance
- Angled, colour coded terminals with captive screws
- Twin earth for high integrity circuits
- Minimum mounting box depth: 25mm
- Battery powered IP44 rated push button supplied with CR2032 battery
Have a question? Speak to our experts about the BG 13A double power socket with built-in door chime and we will be more than happy to help in any we possible.
Geoffrey Boulton (18.10.2020.)Great product, simple solution to freeing up a power socket. No more plug in doorbell chime.