Click Scolmore 100W Dual Mode Push on/off Dimmer Module | MD9014
The Click Scolmore 100W Dual Mode Push on/off Dimmer Module is much easier to program than regular dimmers because of the two small switches on the back of the module. This allows the dimmer to be programmed without removing from the plate.
If the module gets too hot it will cut out without damaging the internal electronics, allowing the module to cool down. This will not reset installation settings.
- Switch 1 allows the minimum brightness to be adjusted.
- Switch 2 allows the dimming mode to be adjusted.
- Can be placed above/below each other on multi-tier plates.
- If the module gets too hot it will cut out without damaging the internal electronics, allowing the module to cool down. This will not reset installation settings.
- Easy to program with simple DIP switches.
- Suitable for dimming on conventional 2-way circuit.
- 100W dual mode dimmer with trim function.
- Thermal overload protection.
- Small module size.
- Suitable for the Click Mini Grid and Grid Pro Range of accessories
- Max of 16 lights can be used and lights must be the same wattage not exceeding 100W total. No mixed loads.
- Back Box size is dependent on configuration and setup, a 47mm Back Box is recommended
The problems of flickering and poor dimming range are well-documented issues for installers when it comes to LED dimmers. Now Scolmore has come up with an intelligent dimmer module that not only eliminates flickering, but is much easier to control than regular dimmers, and is essentially two dimmers in one – offering the installer maximum compatibility.
With a choice of dimming modes – leading or trailing edge – installers can choose the mode that works most effectively with the LED lights they are using. The electronics inside some LED lamps have better compatibility with trailing edge and some are better in leading edge.
Due to the technical nature of LED dimming, we advise you contact us if you’re unsure on your LED dimming requirements. LED dimming can be a headache if purchased incorrectly and there are many factors which can affect the nature of dimming LED.
Always check with the manufacture of the LED lamps or LED fittings you want to dim as this dimmer module may not be suitable.
Anonymous Customer (14.06.2021.)Brilliant in all respects!adrian holland (16.05.2021.)Does what it needs to, easy to set up