Tass TFB3/80 3 Compartment Floor Box (RCD Compatible)
Tass Cable Management's TFB3/80 is a three-compartment floor box mainly used to house long wires, cables and extension leads anywhere where electricity is needed. TFB3/80 is manufactured from galvanised steel and the frame and lid are moulded from high impact polycarbonate.
The TFB3/80 is designed specifically with a deeper base (wiring) section to accommodate RCD protected sockets, this unit is now available with our new moulded RCD flush mounted socket plate 'STO291/RCD/FM', offering our customers a lower overall cost for a floorbox and an RCD plate combination, See the illustrations below for example plate combinations.
- Floor box manufactured from galvanised steel
- 25 & 20mm knockouts to accept flexible conduit
- Frame & lid moulded from high impact polycarbonate (RAL7031)
- Galvanised lid insert for strength
- Easy grip recessed lifting handle.
- Compact design 303 x 221mm floor cut-out
- Clamp fixing for fast installation
- Large range of accessory plates, colour equivalent: RAL7035
- Designed specifically to accept STO291/RCD Twin RCD Protected Sockets
- Suitable for carpeted floors only with standard Frame & Lid
- Clean Earth Sockets available
- ABS Plastic Frame & Lid Load Test 550 KG
- Steel Frame & Lid Load Test 740 KG
TFB3/80 Accessory Plates
This product has not been reviewed yet.