Hylite 120W 1000mm Ecoheater Slimline Greenhouse & Shed Heater | HHT310
The Hylite Slimline 120w Greenhouse & Shed Heater are one of the most energy efficient ways of providing low-cost ambient heating and frost protection and preventing dampness and condensation in a range of outbuildings, greenhouses, cold frames, sheds, garages and conservatories. The heaters are designed to use far less electricity than fan heaters and are cleaner than paraffin heaters. Energy usage is kept to a minimum with a built-in thermostat which switches the heater off when the surrounding area gets too warm.
The heaters are IP44 compliant ensuring a resistance to sprinkled water which makes them safe to use in a wide range of environments – including grow tents. They also feature automatic heat sensitive cut-outs and are fully CE certified – and BS EN 60335/1:2002 compliant.
Please note: When the heater is switched on for the first time, small wisps of smoke may drift from the heater. This is a perfectly normal part of the first-time operating procedure and should cease after the heater has been operating for approximately 5 minutes
- Built-in thermostat keeps energy usage to a minimum
- Safe and low cost alternative to an electric fan heater- and cleaner than a paraffi‑n heater
- IP44 rating for water resistance for use in areas and environments where water could come into contact with the heater
- Available in 3 sizes; 1.5m heater recommended for a 6'x8' greenhouse with smaller heaters ideal for smaller greenhouses, lean-toos and garden sheds
- Highly versatile, supplied with 2m push-t cable, plug and brackets for either wall mounted or oor standing operation
- Fully certified, CE approved and BS EN 60335/1:2002 compliant.
- Power 120w
- IP Rating IP44
- Cable Length 2m
- Plug Included: YES
- Length (mm): 1000
- Diameter (mm): 40
Anonymous Customer (24.02.2021.)Swift delivery during very cold spell.Anonymous Customer (27.12.2020.)Only just powerful enough to keep lean to greenhouse frost free when there is a light frost outside. Thermostat a bit basic for accurate controlJohn Lewis (08.02.2020.)Good value and effective shed heater. I'm using it to keep a wooden outbuilding dry, and it seems to be doing the job well.Anonymous Customer (24.11.2018.)Very good product. Excellent for the intended job.Guest (19.11.2017.)Item received very quickly.Guest (15.10.2017.)Perfect size for a small hut greenhouse or loft.Anonymous Customer (08.10.2017.)Installed, but as yet, not tested.Anonymous Customer (23.04.2017.)Use in greenhouse works very wellDawn Tucker (02.01.2017.)Very good product that works well. Only thing my husband disliked were the brackets which were quite flimsy and should be stronger.Guest (11.12.2016.)Good product, well made, simple to install. Working well in the recent cold snap protecting tender plants in the green house.