Hylite 120W 1000mm Ecoheater Slimline Greenhouse & Shed Heater | HHT310
The Hylite Slimline 120w Greenhouse & Shed Heater are one of the most energy efficient ways of providing low-cost ambient heating and frost protection and preventing dampness and condensation in a range of outbuildings, greenhouses, cold frames, sheds, garages and conservatories. The heaters are designed to use far less electricity than fan heaters and are cleaner than paraffin heaters. Energy usage is kept to a minimum with a built-in thermostat which switches the heater off when the surrounding area gets too warm.
The heaters are IP44 compliant ensuring a resistance to sprinkled water which makes them safe to use in a wide range of environments – including grow tents. They also feature automatic heat sensitive cut-outs and are fully CE certified – and BS EN 60335/1:2002 compliant.
Please note: When the heater is switched on for the first time, small wisps of smoke may drift from the heater. This is a perfectly normal part of the first-time operating procedure and should cease after the heater has been operating for approximately 5 minutes
- Built-in thermostat keeps energy usage to a minimum
- Safe and low cost alternative to an electric fan heater- and cleaner than a paraffi‑n heater
- IP44 rating for water resistance for use in areas and environments where water could come into contact with the heater
- Available in 3 sizes; 1.5m heater recommended for a 6'x8' greenhouse with smaller heaters ideal for smaller greenhouses, lean-toos and garden sheds
- Highly versatile, supplied with 2m push-t cable, plug and brackets for either wall mounted or oor standing operation
- Fully certified, CE approved and BS EN 60335/1:2002 compliant.
- Power 120w
- IP Rating IP44
- Cable Length 2m
- Plug Included: YES
- Length (mm): 1000
- Diameter (mm): 40